Join Product Innovator at Palladia Central Court, London on TuesÂ 13th and Wed 14th September 2011,Â for our inaugural UK course.
Course Overview: Product_Management_Course_Overview
Course Outline: Product Management Course Outline
Contact us to book a place on any of ourÂ upcoming courses.
Are your Technology Product Development and Sales Activities driven by Strategic Product Planning?
- What unique benefit does your product provide to your customers?
- Have you identified and involved key stakeholders in your product requirements process?
- Which proposed new features are most desirable to your customers?
- What are the âmust-haveâ features that your customers can’t do without?
- What are your customersâ key purchasing criteria?Â
- How are you perceived by your target customers in relation to your competitors?
- Do you articulate your value proposition clearly and consistently to your customers?
This course is essential for anyone who is responsible for bringing new products and services to market, and wants to ensure that they maxisimise their potential for success.
Selection of Topics:
- The Role of Product Manager
- Tools and Tactics for Gathering Market Intelligence
- Building an Effective Product Strategy
- Strategic Product Pricing
- Voice of the Customer in Requirements Management
- Product Positioning for Effective Product Messaging
- Product Planning and Go to Market Strategies
The Course Includes:
- A “training pack” consisting of templates, tools and supporting materials shall be provided to each attendee.
- Lunch, coffee, tea and snacks are provided on both days
Participants who pass the training assessment receive an “Endorsed Award” from ILM, the Institute of Management and Leadership, London.
Product Innovator’s Product Management training course is based on their Pablo Transformation Process:Â Product Lifecycle Diagram.Â
ThisÂ process and supporting training materialsÂ are the fruit of extensive consulting experience in product management projects, and is further strengthened withÂ comprehensive research into leading product management, strategy, technology and business approaches.
In 2006 Product Innovator received ILM endorsed status for their Product Management Training course.Â ILM is the Institute of Leadership and Management, a City and Guilds UK company.Â
This course has been delivered to hundreds of industry professionals, from large established MNCs to start-ups, since 2005. Â This course is ideal for companies who want to avoid making expensive mistakes bringing products to market.
- Training based on superior process-driven framework (Pablo Transformation Process)
- High-impact knowledge and skills imparted in an interactive, supportive environment
- Learning experienceÂ backed up by with real-life practical examples that attendees can relate to
- Includes a highly instructive product management toolkitÂ that allows you to âwork as you learnâ â use your new product idea as a test-bed during the training
- Access to industry peers, and facilitated problem discussions
- Endorsed Award from Institute of Leadership and Management (part of City and Guilds Group, London)
Product InnovatorÂ provides an intensive two day product management course that focuses on the importance of building technology products that the market wants to buy. The course can be provided on-site or at scheduled times and locations.